Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Tinsel Sloth To Knit King Cole Tinsel Chunky

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> contes, légendes, poésie ..... >>>
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
weyotton

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 03:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Tinsel Sloth To Knit King Cole Tinsel Chunky Répondre en citant

this.previousSibling.style.display = 'none';" />

Tinsel Sloth To Knit: King Cole Tinsel Chunky
by Fiona Goble

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Tinsel Sloth To Knit: King Cole Tinsel Chunky

King Cole Tinsel Chunky yarn is a fabulous and keenly priced shaggy yarn that creates gorgeous looking toys.
This adorable sloth is 29cm/11.5in long. It has movable ‘yarn joints’ which are easy to work and explained in the pattern, so you can position him in a number of ways.
The sloth is knitted using just a single ball of King Cole Tinsel Chunky in shade Latte 1860. You will also need a small amount of standard chunky/bulky yarn in cream for the face and small amounts of DK/light worsted yarn in black and grey for the nose and the eye surrounds.
As well as the yarn, you’ll need a pair of single-pointed needles in size 5mm/US8 and size 3.25mm/US3. You’ll also need a pair of 10mm black plastic toy eyes and some stuffing.
The pattern is quite straightforward and suitable for adventurous beginners and upwards. The yarn takes a little getting used to but I include some handy tips in the pattern and, unlike some textured yarn, it is actually very easy to undo if you make a mistake.
You are welcome to sell the items you make from this pattern in small amounts at craft fairs or fundraisers – you do not need to ask for special permission but please credit me where possible.

About me
I’m an experienced knitting writer who loves knitting the small stuff, especially soft toys. I have written over 20 conventionally published knitting books and am now also writing some independent patterns of my own.
If you have any problems with the pattern, please contact me via my website www.fionagoble.com. I am a friendly human and always happy to help.

Tinsel Sloth To Knit: King Cole Tinsel Chunky Fiona Goble
Tinsel Sloth To Knit: King Cole Tinsel Chunky book ZippyShare Tinsel Sloth To Knit: King Cole Tinsel Chunky mobile pdf

Tags: online touch offline macbook author, free docx, book without pay, book Box, book full, book zipshare, audiobook free, ebook android pdf, book download, download full book, purchase book, download eng book

48a4f088c3
this.previousSibling.style.display = 'none';" />

Life of James Buchanan, Fifteenth President of the United States; Volume 01 George Ticknor 1812-1894 CurtisAlong Alaska Trails: An Old SourdoughThe Atlantic Monthly, Vol. 85: A Magazine of Literature, Science, Art, and Politics; January, 1900 (Classic Reprint)Pvt. Richard Lee LeslieA Forgotten Small Nationality: Ireland and the War (Classic Reprint)Isadora - Isadora (French Edition)Speed Girl: Janet Guthrie and the Race That Changed Sports Forever [Kindle in Motion]A Good Relationship With 3 Men: It was the best decision I ever made until I received earth-shattering news years later.Zoonomia; Or, the Laws of Organic Life, Vol. IIMr Testy: A Gonad The Barbarian Adventure

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 03:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> contes, légendes, poésie ..... >>> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation