Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Musings Of A Walker Volume 1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> Les vidéos >>> toute la zic que l'on aime !!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
weyotton

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 01:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Musings Of A Walker Volume 1 Répondre en citant

this.previousSibling.style.display = 'none';" />

Musings of a walker (Volume 1)
by Miss Luz Elena Eusse Lopez

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Musings of a walker (Volume 1)

I am from Medellin, Colombia. I am a writer of heart. Until moment I have written: “Autumnal love” in English and Spanish. “Good morning Dusk “¿Guilty or innocent?” “Sweet and little Zoraida “Thorns on the green path “Towards the Light” in English and Spanish. “The persecuted” “Beyond death” “My dear Lucero” “Stones in the soul” “Black village and its tenebrous nights” “Jumping, Magic Puppy” in English and Spanish. “Terror… in the womb of Teresa” “All by Love” “Prisoners of tradition, the real story” in English and Spanish. “Afternoon was sad” I write at the present Time. “Musings of a Walker” in English and Spanish”. This work is a compilation of more than 500 short writings which I have done during my long hours of meditation and reflection. With this book I wanted to honor God, our Lord Jesus Christ, because He always gives me the inspiration I need to write. This book is too dedicated to my dear Indian friend Rajender Parshad Arora, the only person who have helped me so much to public my many works. I wait, with all my heart, my God gives him so much happiness in this world and can get all his goals In all the writings there are positive messages of love to God and to the fellow men. We must always repeat what the Hymn of Joy says: "Come, sing, live singing, live dreaming the new sun in which men will be brothers again ..." I chose the name of The Walker of XXI century, because although I have not traveled physically, in my restless mind I do it at all times carrying messages of peace that God Our Lord Jesus Christ taught us when he said: "My peace I leave you, my peace I give you". I chose for this book the song Singings or Walker because it identifies with me and invite me to reflect and think in the path I have ran, so I cannot repeat the same mistakes and living my life loving and helping others, because this is the mission Jesus Christ left to all us.

Musings of a walker (Volume 1) free download mobile pdf

Tags: book drive, book in English, book docs, discount for book, book read online, book for Windows Phone, audio book, read online pdf free, book DepositFiles, book read

this.previousSibling.style.display = 'none';" />

Musings of a walker (Volume 1) free online iphone
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) ebay spanish ebook book page
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) book text online view format
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) free doc
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) free ebook
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) read online pdf free
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) francais ebook access online offline
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) book 2shared
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) fb2 online find book сhapter
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) book pdf
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) online iBooks offline eng free
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) book without payment
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) You search pdf online pdf
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) ebook free download
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) buy tom english download itunes
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) discount for book
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) how to find book without register
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) book buy cheap
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) download via torrent client
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) ebook free download
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) italian how read price download сhapter
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) free docx
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) book SkyDrive
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) read without register
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) free docx
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) discount for book
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) tablet access book sale value
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) full version download
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) italian how read price download сhapter
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) book full
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) book german
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) link online francais access book
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) get free
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) free download mobile pdf
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) book for mac
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) book google docs
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) book from motorola read
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) eReader itunes view windows download
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) You search pdf online pdf
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) book pdf
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) book cheap book
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) .fb2 download
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) book drive
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) thepiratebay torrent download
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) francais ebook access online offline
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) book from motorola read
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) book 2shared
Musings of a walker (Volume 1) access read find get pc

48a4f088c3

konekotachi no mujin eki (Japanese Edition) satomi fukutaroDaughters of the Puritans: A Group of Brief BiographiesJournal Drawing: Blank Journals To Write In, Doodle In, Draw In Or Sketch In, 8" x 10", 150 Unlined Blank Pages (Blank Notebook & Diary)Leonardo Del Vecchio. Ambizione e carisma (Italian Edition)Maud Coleno’s Daughter: The Life of Dorothy Hartman, 1898-1957Superhero Summer: A 6 x 9 Lined JournalPontius Pilate: Deciphering a MemoryLife of Edward Bouverie Pusey, Vol. 3 of 4: Doctor of Divinity, Canon of Christ Church; Regius Professor of Hebrew in the University of Oxford (Classic Reprint)Titta på bilder japansk figur (Swedish Edition)The Life & Times of Dolores Sawyer: A Strong Black Woman

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 01:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> Les vidéos >>> toute la zic que l'on aime !! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation